Last Updated May 12th, 2023
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
Our primary objective in collecting user data is to provide and improve our services and products while respecting your privacy and protecting your personal information.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Aetos Imaging LLC is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Aetos Imaging LLC has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don't allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser. Here are links to the cookie settings for some major internet browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Microsoft Edge.
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
- When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked if you don't want to disclose your personal information.
- If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email, and we will be more than happy to change this for you.
Our services are not intended for individuals under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal data from individuals under this age. If you are under 16, please do not use our services or provide any personal information to us.
If we become aware that we have collected personal data from a child under the age of 16 without parental consent, we will take steps to delete that information from our records. If you believe that we may have collected personal data from a child under 16, please contact us using the information provided at the end of this policy.
We encourage parents and guardians to actively monitor and supervise their children's online activities. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that your child has provided us with personal data without your consent, please contact us, and we will take steps to delete such information and terminate the child's account, if applicable.